Connect CISePOS With Your Woocommerce Store with Our Add-On
Woocommerce + CISePOS Cloud
Connect CISePOS to WooCommerce with a plugin
Do you have a WooCommerce online store and use CISePOS for your physical store? It’s important that your product data will be in sync with both systems. Therefore a connection between WooCommerce and CISePOS can’t miss!
Import products from CISePOS to WooCommerce
The CISePOS WooCommerce plugin allows you to execute the following actions:
- Import products, from CISePOS to WooCommerce
- Synchronize inventory automatically, inventory is updated automatically in both ways
- Order synchronization, order data is being synced both ways
Stock amount is automatically synced both ways
Make sure the stock amount of your products is up-to-date in both your online shop and your physical shop. The stock amount is updated real time and automatically between WooCommerce and CISePOS in four situations:
- When an order (receipt) is recorded in CISePOS
- When an order is placed in WooCommerce
- When the stock amount is (manually) updated in CISePOS
- When the stock amount is (manually) updated in WooCommerce
Main CISePOS plugin functionalities
- Import all products from CISePOS to WooCommerce automatically
- Synchronize order data from CISePOS to WooCommerce and the other way around
- Synchronize inventory in real time
Why use WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is the most used and well known e-commerce platform worldwide, with almost 1 million unique users. Thanks to WooCommerce it’s easy to set up and design your own e-commerce website and connect it to CISePOS to keep your online store in sync with your physical store.